Hioki LR8513 Wireless Clamp Logger
Ampe kìm ghi dữ liệu Hioki LR8513 are input modules of a wireless multi-channel data logger of pulse, logic signal and AC/DC current using Bluetooth® technology to send measured data to a central logging station. LR8410 series Wireless logger.
Note: The LR8513 alone is not capable of making measurements. Current sensors are required and are sold separately. See the Accessories Tab to find all the available options to suit your specific application.
Countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported: Japan, U.S.A., Canada, EU, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Vietnam, and India.
Bluetooth® is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and licensed for use by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
Tính năng, đặc điểm:
Wireless Clamp Logger. Measure Load Current and Leak Current Easily with Clamp Sensors. 2 ch, sensor is sold separately.
- Measure AC and DC load current and AC leak current
- Choose from eight current sensors
- Place inside a distribution panel, close the cover, and monitor measured values from the outside
- Measure power easily—just set the voltage and power factor
- Compact, two-channel model fits where other devices don’t
- Measurement data is sent to the Hioki LR8410-20 using Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Measurement data is saved even when communications are interrupted
- Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
- Instrument can store 500,000 data points per channel
- CLAMPS ARE NOT INCLUDED (See Accessories Tab for options)
|Hãng sản xuất|
Thông số kỹ thuật
|Operation||Measurement data is sent wirelessly to the LR8410-20, which is required in order to collect data. Up to seven units can be controlled. Operates over a line-of-sight distance of up to 30 m (98.43 ft)|
|Measurement parameters||[Number of channels] 2ch (common GND)|
[Measurement modes] AC load current, DC load current, AC leak current (using current sensor)
[Measurement ranges] 500.0 mA AC to 2000 A AC, 10.00 A DC to 2000 A DC (By current sensor)
*Current and leak current that occur intermittently cannot be measured.
|Measurement accuracy||±0.5% rdg.±5 dgt. (DC, AC 50/60 Hz)|
*Add the sensor’s accuracy when the current sensor is connected
|Recording||[Interval] 0.5 to 30 sec, 1 to 60 min, 14 selections, [Mode] Instantaneous value, average value|
|Power supply||AC Adapter Z2003 (100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz), or LR6 (AA) alkaline battery ×2, or External power: 5 to 13.5 V DC|
|Continuous use||About 10 days reading instantaneous values using AA alkaline batteries (with an interval of 1 s and Bluetooth® on)|
|Dimensions and mass||85 mm (3.35 in) W × 75 mm (2.95 in) H × 38 mm (1.50 in) D, 130 g (4.6 oz) (excluding the battery)|
|Accessories||CD-R (Instruction manual, Logger utility software) ×1, Measurement guide ×1, Caution paper (using radio wave) ×1, LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×2, Connection cable L1010 ×2|